Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
Are you an experienced, but hands-on HR professional that thrives best working in an international environment? Are you passionate about equal rights and opportunities for youth in every country of the world? Please read on to see if this role as HR Business Partner at RNW Media appeals to you.
RNW Media is an international expert in co-creating digital media tools and interventions for social change. They want to contribute to a world where young people in restrictive settings confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society, and shape a better future. RNW media has programs focusing on sexual and reproductive health and rights/social- and economic inclusion of young people. Additionally, they train young media-makers in so they are capable to honestly report in these countries
RNW has achieved a reach that goes way beyond regular NGO’s, as in 2019 they’ve reached 888 million people online.
Currently, RNW is looking for a HR Business Partner:
ABOUT the position
The HR Business Partner advises and supports the Leadership Team on HR-topics to deliver organisational solutions and achieve RNW Media’s organisational objectives. In the coming years, RNW will be focusing on further developing a future-oriented organization. For HR this brings challenging opportunities, like changing the mindset of leaders, working with project-based expert teams, integrate a new feedback cycle, introducing a performance management system, and designing a recruitment strategy for a future-oriented organization.
Furthermore, among others, your day-to-day tasks will be:
- Acting as a trusted partner, advising and supporting Leadership Team in executing HR policies from A tot Z;
- Challenging Leadership Team with relevant employee data such as illness rates, salary history and turnover;
- Supports and advises CEO in managing PVT (works council) and represent HR at the PVT
- Responsible for overall HR administration and HR communication with RNW’s employees.
- Taking the lead and taking action in personnel matters, such as talent management, turn over, illness ratio and absenteeism, capacity planning and its consequences, extension of contracts.
- Participates in specific projects as an HR Expert and/or initiates them and takes the lead.
- Staying up-to-date on HR trends which might be applicable for RNW’s organisation.
The newly to be recruited HR Business Partner at RNW Media thrives best in working on both operational and a strategic level. You are self-directed, detail-oriented, pro-active, and a problem solver contributing to building trust and collaborative working relationships. Furthermore, you have proven experience in working with people of different cultures and backgrounds and you affinity with RNW Media’s mission.
Next to that, you have:
- A bachelor/master’s degree and 7+ years of general HR experiences
- Knowledge of (Dutch) HR practices such as labour related laws, compensation and benefits practices, recruitment, talent development, absenteeism and organisational development;
- Experience in working with a works council;
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication in Dutch and English.
If you feel you could be a fit with the position, please apply via the button below or contact Marjolein for more information.