Are you an HR Business Partner with work experience in international, fast-paced environments? Are you curious about what it is like to work for a fast-growing fintech company? Do you aspire to a role with European HR responsibility? Please read on to see if the vacancy of HR Business Partner at Adyen appeals to you.
About the organization
Adyen was founded in 2006 by a group of entrepreneurs. With the aim of helping businesses grow, the co-founders set out to build a platform capable of meeting the rapidly evolving needs of today's fast-growing global businesses. Today, Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Their unobvious approach is a product of the diverse perspectives of over 2,000 employees with 50 different nationalities. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping Adyen maintain their momentum. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, Adyen welcomes you to be your true self.
About the position
Adyen is looking for a global HR Business Partner to support and coach team leads in their Commercial European teams, to ensure they’re growing and getting the best from their people. These teams are located in Amsterdam, as well as in 10 other countries on the Europe, the UK and Dubai. You’ll also be working closely with our bigger HR team to enhance hiring, learning, compensation and innovation initiatives in these regions.
- Being an effective sparring partner for, mainly, commercial and sales team leads to all things related to people in their teams.
- Collaborating with a global, cross-functional team of subject-matter experts in HR to develop, enhance and launch initiatives that meet the needs of our teams
- Challenging managers and European country head’s on their thinking, and guiding them on difficult conversations when it’s appropriate to do so.
- Acting as an ambassador for the Adyen Formula and the Adyen Way of Leading Teams, guiding managers to apply our core values in their day-to-day decisions.
- You’ve got a relevant Bachelor or Master degree and at least 7 years’ experience working with managers and leaders at all levels in a people partnering role.
- You’ve got experience at an international high-pace company and are familiar with the ‘growing pains’ of scale-up organizations.
- You have a strong sense of self, build trust quickly, and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo with managers.
- You’re hands-on, but know how to collaborate and prioritise, you are stress resistant and constantly looking for how things can be done more simply or automated.
Further on you’re flexible in traveling Europe for work, are well versed in international labour law and communicate in professional business English, preferably also German or French.
We´d be happy to meet you and tell you more about this opportunity at Adyen. Please apply by sharing your CV with us or contact Joanne Steenks for more information.