For a fastgrowing organization in Rijswijk in logistics we are looking for a structured, well organized Senior Financial Controller.
Manage the recording, verifying and reporting of the value of assets, liabilities, income, and expenses in the financial accounts with the purpose to provide the management with accurate financial information.
- Set-up and maintain Risk Control Framework & Internal Controls for all entities;
- Perform monthly accurate, timely and complete accounting process including documentation;
- Manage the preparation of the Annual Accounts and Annual Report in line with regulations and group or division policies;
- Monthly analyse, reconcile, balance and maintain accounting records;
- Provide Group management with timely, accurate and complete information;
- Close to Business and Business Control responsible for financial monitoring for KPI’s, ROI, Balance Score Card, Benchmarking.
- Ensure that all company transactions are accounted for, also taking into account new developments (internal and external).
- Manage consolidated year-end closing process;
- Manage audit processes with the external auditors;
- Lead / participate in improvement projects, e.g. Finance work stream, implementation of new reporting system (SAP);
- Manage tax issues in different entities.
- Masters degree in Finance, Economics;
- Up to date and in depth knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- Minimum of 7 year experience in Finance, preferably in business and audit (big four);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the Dutch language, preferably a third language;
- Competences: Planning and organizing, conceptual thinking, analytical, excellent accuracy.
Call/mail me: Bonne de Wildt
0683674775 / firstname.lastname@example.org