PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As a Learning & Development Business Partner you will join our L&D team within our HR department and report to the L&D manager. You will have a direct impact on creating a sound ground for this FMCG company as a continuous learning organization. You will focus on enabling the employees to reach their highest professional potential, so they are able to deliver best in class results aligned with our mission. By constantly partnering with the HR Business Partners and Business leaders, you will be identifying current and future learning needs in relation to our growing ambitions and you design, deliver and review on-brand learning & development interventions.
Your main responsibility as Learning & Development Business partner will be to identify, design and deliver on-brand (e) learning & development interventions to the business that supports growth. Contribute and influence directly to an optimal employee journey, sustaining the companies’ DNA and in becoming the employer of choice for talents.
- Creating a vision on digital learning and co create the first online learning modules for head office employees
- Influences and communicates with internal stakeholders about development needs and efficiency of training interventions
- Partner with external suppliers about delivery of training tools
- Business Partner for L&D manager, HR and line managers for development
- Translate & identify needs of business objectives into (e)- learning interventions
- Design and deliver key people development initiatives aligned with business priorities
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of interventions
- Facilitation of learning programs (Like Rootcamp and train the trainer sessions) – share best practices
- Lead or participate in diverse L&D projects (like on-boarding/ leadership development and specific programs for certain target groups)
- It is expected to bring your ideas, knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to help the internal stakeholders resolve their challenges
Creativity is very important when it comes to designing programs and interventions based on the required DNA. The growth makes that demands can change overnight and you need an entrepreneurial and flexible mindset to be successful in this role.
- You have 5-7 years of relevant working experience, preferable in a role as L&D advisor within the FMCG/ retail/cosmetics industry
- Experience with creating & delivering e-learning solutions and leadership development programs
- Retail background is a pro
- A self-starter, analytical, flexible and resilient with a strong focus on quality
- You have an International focus and excellent English language skills
- You have a curiosity to translate business needs into learning activities
- You are keen to be the best in class within your profession.
- You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value out of the box thinking and teamwork
WHAT WE OFFER?
This outperforming company offers a varied role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in the heart of Amsterdam. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.