Organization is a profitable, international, logistic organization focused on the supply chain of fresh products in Rijswijk (near The Hague).
The Group Controller is responsible for improving processes around consolidation and reporting, setting up budget process, analysing quarterly and monthly reports and challenging the business within the divison and Group. The ideal candidate is someone with strong finance and business acumen, is able to see the bigger picture and work at strategic level, yet know the details and is willing to get the job done with no-nonsense mentality.
- Bachelor/Master degree in business economics, ideally with post graduate degree (RA/RC) of nearly;
- 7 -10 years of progressive experience in Finance position preferably in international setting within a mid-cap;
- Ability to identify and address process gaps and proven ability to initiate, drive and execute professionalization projects across several levels;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and excellent command of Dutch and English;
- A finance professional, able to operate at senior level (internal and external) on financial issues and also in related commercial, strategic and organizational matters;
- A ‘hands on’ work style, comfortable with the detail, and able to move seamlessly between tactical and strategic issues as required;
- Ability to build sustainable relations and network;
- Strong ambition to grow and learn personally and professionally;
- Confident, enthusiastic and a team player
- An energetic, “can do” approach
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Change driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- A collaborative approach to building relationships, being critical if needed, making decisions etc.
- A flexible attitude to work and willing to travel when required
Call/mail me: Bonne de Wildt
0683674775 / firstname.lastname@example.org