Viroclinics Biosciences is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services companies. As a service organization. The organization, settled in Rotterdam, has customers from all over the world and their analyses encompass many types of viruses.
To improve grip on Finance, accounting and future business cases we are looking for a Financial & Business Controller who works close to the CFO and will be able to coordinate further growth and to professionalize the finance department.
- Lead, professionalize and improve existing consolidation, reporting & accounting process and systems;
- Design, maintain and improve internal and external reports, both graphical and numerical; involved in analysing, evaluating and reporting to private equity owner;
- Manage external accountant, and implement tax and treasury activities;
- Translate business requirements into financial analysis, process, data and system improvements;
- Drive annual budget building process together with CFO;
- Maintain a dialogue with business directors to identify areas for improvement on processes, informational requirements and (finance) systems and build business cases.
- Bsc/Msc degree in f.e. business economics, ideally with post graduate degree (RA/RC)
- 6 -10 years of progressive experience in Finance position;
- Ability to lead finance process, including period-end closings, initiating financial booking actions;
- Ability to identify and address process gaps and proven ability to initiate, drive and execute professionalization projects across several levels;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and excellent command of Dutch and English;
- Key competences: Confident, hands-on, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player;
- A flexible attitude to work and willing to travel when required.
Why work here?
With 135 employees in a dynamic, informal and diverse setting this company offers fascinating opportunities for professionals who like to take initiative, are highly motivated to achieve, have a focus on results, are flexible, and are willing to learn and cooperate. From this job you can take the lead over your own career and have impact!
Call/mail me: Bonne de Wildt
06 836 74 775 / firstname.lastname@example.org